Marknadsanarkism är en ekonomisk riktning där all institutionell påverkan, däribland statlig, av marknaden förkastas. Marknadsanarkismen är intimt förknippad med individualanarkismen, i synnerhet med mutualismen, då den första teoretiska och praktiserade formen var marknadssocialistisk i sin natur.
Senare, under andra hälften av 1900-talet, har radikala liberaler, främst anarkokapitalister som Murray Rothbard, David Friedman och Hans-Hermann Hoppe också betecknat sig som marknadsanarkister, dessa är dock påverkade av individualanarkister som Benjamin Tucker och Lysander Spooner.
Se även[redigera | redigera wikitext]
Referenser[redigera | redigera wikitext]
- ^ Tucker, Benjamin Ricketson, Who is the somebody? Liberty, August 6, 1881. The usurer is the Somebody, and the State is his protector. Usury is the serpent gnawing at labor's vitals, and only liberty can detach and kill it. Give laborers their liberty, and they will keep their wealth. As for the Somebody, he, stripped of his power to steal, must either join their ranks or starve
- ^ The Mutualist. NO. I-IV, Or Practical Remarks on the Social System of Mutual Cooperation(1826) This change cannot however be very proximate, and meanwhile an accordance of labor and money might be introduced, or a peculiar amount of money represent an hour of labor, according to the local value of labor.
- ^ The Mutualist. NO. I-IV, Or Practical Remarks on the Social System of Mutual Cooperation(1826) Combination and competition are the two great balances of labor or the power of production. Competition prevents and countervails combination, which leads to monopolies. The mutual societies will be combinations of labor; not for the purpose of raising prices, but to lessen them; or rather to tender labor exchangeable. They will be able to work so much cheaper because free of clogs, charges and profits, they can afford to sell their superfluous labor very low, or even to give it away in pure benevolence.
- ^ Warren, Josiah,Plan of the Cincinnati Labor for Labor Store, By Josiah Warren, From the Mechanics Free Press, 1829 Here upon this single and simple principle, any exchanges of articles and personal services are made, so that he who employs five or ten hours of his time, in the service of another, receives five or ten hours labour of the other in return
- ^ Proudhon, Pierre Joseph, What is Property? (1840) 1. That equality, consisting only in equality of conditions, that is, of means, and not in equality of comfort, -- which it is the business of the laborers to achieve for themselves, when provided with equal means, -- in no way violates justice and équité.
- ^ Pearl, Stephen Andrews, The Science of Society (1848) Government still interferes, even in these United States, in some instances, with the social and political status of the Individual, as in the case of slavery, with commerce, with the title to the soil, with the validity of private obligations…
- ^ Rothbard, Murray, The Spooner-Tucker Doctrine: An Economists View First, I Must Begin by affirming my conviction that Lysander Spooner and Benjamin R. Tucker were unsurpassed as political philosophers and that nothing is more needed today than a revival and development of the largely forgotten legacy that they left to political philosophy. It was left to Spooner and Tucker to adumbrate the way in which all individuals could abandon the state and cooperate to their own vast mutual benefit in a society of free and voluntary exchanges and interrelations